- The core elements of this job are to assist with management and execution of daily tasks relevant to a busy equipment auction company.
- Set up and logistics of Consignment and online auctions.
- Loadout and Removal of equipment post auction.
- Equipment and vehicle maintence and repair
- Make ready of equipment scheduled for auction
- Assist with projects ongoing within our family of companies
- Grow our business by implementing new ideas and practices that will make our company more efficient.
To be successful in this role you must be all of the following:
- A machinery enthusiast with an analytical mindset who can plan ahead recognize potential problems and take preemptive action.
- Basic knowledge of modern construction equipment and trucks.
- Experience operating a forklift
- Able to operate a smartphone
- A motivated self starter who can work independently
- The ability to travel up to a week or two several times per year to assist our team with consignment and online auctions.
- Excellent organization, time management and communication skills.
- Basic computer skills in Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel and Outlook and the ability to search the internet for leads and other necessary information.
- A valid, clean driver's license. A valid class A CDL will be a major factor in determining salary.
- Manage the delivery & transportation of equipment
- Manage Rental Equipment / Trailer Sales
- Assist with maintenance on our auction facilities
What we offer:
- Competitive Base Salary. Dependent on Experience + Bonuses for efficiency and loss mitigation
- Company Fuel Card, Laptop and Smart Phone
- Ongoing training and professional development.