Starting out as a freelance photographer in 2007, Mido Lee began to collaborate with other creatives to provide services which include animation, video production, and graphic design. Today, Mido Lee Production draws on its established network to find the best artists that match our clients' needs.
This is a production-based position for shooting all images for website, catalog, and advertising campaigns. The number of images ranges around 2000 per month. Also, I have the responsibility of managing multiple freelance photographers and delivering the project on time through our collaboration.
• Visit and document each hotel extensively, according to company guidelines - still images and3D walk-through
• Write and submit opinions and assessments of the hotels
Half the Sky: an international cultural art exchange project
Women’s Caucus for Art (an NGO of the United Nations), USA and China
• Translate English to Chinese and edit catalog content
• Assist director with administrative and preparational duties
• Assist gallery curator with preparation and installation
• Video equipment manager and technician
• Videography and photography
• Video management and editing
Kearny Street Workshop’s APAture is a multidisciplinary arts festival presenting and examining the work of emerging Asian Pacific American (APA) artists living or working in the San Francisco Bay Area. Now entering its 13th year, the festival will run from September 26–October 5, 2014, in multiple venues throughout San Francisco and Oakland. As the nation’s oldest APA multidisciplinary arts organization, KSW’s mission is to produce, present, and promote art that empowers our diverse APA communities.
• Promote APAture - 2013 / 2014
• Manager of volunteer photographers and videographers - 2013 / 2014
• Film screening tech lead - 2013 / 2014
• Fundraising strategy for Indiegogo campaign -2013
• Produce campaign video -2013