I have many experiences in different fields, but my overall strengths are attention to details, negotiation skills, great work ethics, and learning from past mistakes and becoming a better employee/person everyday.
I love working in the automotive industry, especially fast paced environment, where I can thrive in providing positive results and giving excellent customer service to our customers.
I enjoy working outdoors, wether it's sunny or rainy, and I do my best to bring excellence to the company that I work for.
Feb 2020 - Aug 2020
- Greeted and assisted new/current customers for both retail and wholesale on daily basis on their needs.
- Performed the imaging of inventory for CarMax.com.
- Completed vehicle secures. To include, reading and verifying appraisal sheet information for any discrepancies.
- Completed vehicle walkarounds. To include, communicating information accurately within a timely manner.
- Assisted Senior buyers with maintaining inventory, customer transfers, and accurately optioning inventory.
- Partner with Inventory and Sales Departments with lot staging, as needed.
- Assist the Purchasing Department with projects and office duties, as needed.
- Complete assigned tasks independently and follow up after completion.
- Provide CarMax Auctions support. To include imaging, staging, scanning, and auction day support, as needed.
Accounts Receivable specialist
Jun 2019 - Sep 2020
- Contacted, greeted, and assisted clients via phone or email to keep up the aging invoices up to date.
- Maintained outstanding business relationships with clients on day to day basis.
- Received and verified all incoming ACH, Bank Wire, and check payments to company’s receivables on daily basis.
- Ability to multitask by communicating and reporting to management and delivering excellent results on time.
- Always looked to solve problems and discussed it with my supervisor for better results.
- Received positive feedbacks in terms of customer service rating and experience during the position from customers.
Jan 2016 - May 2019
* Interacted with customers on a daily basis by assisting them with questions, concerns and complaints while providing world-class service; received 5-star ratings for all trips.
- Maintained outstanding driving record with consistent vehicle inspections and strong knowledge of driving laws and regulations; ensured compliance with organizational standards by following safety protocol.
- Always connected and built relationships with new customers, and received positive feedbacks after each ride.
- Completed 3000+ trips, driven 4000+ miles per month, and averaged 4.8 rating as a driver.
Sales Associate to Account manager
Jun 2006 - Dec 2015
- Kindly Greeted customers and business owners on daily basis in the showroom face to face/phone/email and assisted with customer's needs and inquiries, while guiding each unique customer/client to the appropriate department on daily basis.
- Maintained and managed all registers on daily basis and accurately counted funds and prepared a nightly deposit in accordance with daily balancing tender reports.
- Managed up to 12 employees and participated in the hiring process of new employees on daily basis, verified eligibility of status of employment for each new employee with HR department, and reported the progress and provided performance report of each new employee with the supervisor/C.E.O on monthly basis.
- Monitored AR reports on weekly basis using QuickBooks13 to ensure receivables were consistently collected, maintained all payment records, and collaborated with other departments to acquire invoices and cash receipts.
- Managed and deposited over $2,500,000.00 cash/checks payments annually and processed/applied over $25,000,000.00 in domestic/international Wire payments annually to company's receivable records, while maintaining accurate records and working with clients directly to resolve payment issues and discrepancies.
- Maintained the office security alarm systems, researched and verified the CCTV system records to maintain safe and healthy environment for the company and the staff on daily basis.
- Opened and closed the entire office an hour before office hours and reported all daily opening/closing reports to the C.E.O directly to make sure we started and ended the day in a safe and organized environment.